Tarrawarra Roussane Marsanne Viognier 2014 - QWine Reviews

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tarrawarra Roussane Marsanne Viognier 2014

Peachy, apricots and apples. More baked peach really. It reminds me of a dish my wife makes with prosciutto wrapped around fresh peach slices then baked. I reckon it would match that dish a treat nonetheless.

Back to the wine... Talk about ménage that works. To say that this hits the target would be an understatement. It smashes it! There's floral lift, nuttiness, minerality, and some textural weight for good measure. Each part contributes beautifully. Gently spiced, the depth and weight of fruit here is the clincher for me. Each layer peeling back another surprise.

Run to this.

Very good.

Region: Yarra Valley
RRP: $28
Source: Sample

www.tarrawarra.com.au

Follow me: Twitter Qwine Instagram _Qwine