Shottesbrooke Blewitt Springs Shiraz 2013 - QWine Reviews

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Shottesbrooke Blewitt Springs Shiraz 2013

I'm really liking what is happening across the range at Shottesbrooke at the moment. There's a consistency and quality across the board. This Shiraz is the flagship and it smashes it.

I was just drawn into the elegance it delivers. Black fruits, plummy, some meatiness, a bit of chocolate, this calls for s succulent rib eye steak. It's more juice than brut strength.

There's a drying thing about this wine which just makes it moreish. And I go back again.

It drank better a day on so pop it away for a little while. It softens beautifully sitting on the mid palate. A hint of  ratatouille of all things steps up. The fruit is soft and then a spice tickle taps around at will finishing with dusty tannins.

And I go back again.

Will sit for ten.

Excellent.

Region: McLaren Vale
RRP: $50
Source: Sample

www.shottesbrooke.com.au

Follow me @Qwine