Willow Bridge Estate Rosa De Solana Tempranillo Rosé 2014 - QWine Reviews

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Willow Bridge Estate Rosa De Solana Tempranillo Rosé 2014

I haven't had a Rosé since April, so it's good to get back on the pink train. And I've gotta say, I was a big fan of this juice.

A whiff of watermelon, rose petals and red berries set the scene. I detected a fleck of citrus too before winemaker Simon Burnell confirmed there is 12% percent Semillon tossed in. Nice touch and it certainly gives the wine a lift.

Dry but juicy, there's some grip on the palate, yet it has plenty of guzzle factor. Chill it down and it wouldn't be out of place partnered with a snag or steak on the barbeque.

Very good.

Region: Geographe, Western Australia
RRP: $25
Source: Sample

www.willowbridge.com.au

Follow me @Qwine